Monday, November 21, 2011

I need relationship advice?!?

my sis (14) just broke up w/ her bf and she's really sad!! he said that dey should be freinds and b/c he doesn't see her. and now they R goin to different high schools plz help!! she's way pretty and can get a guy in a minute!!! seriously!! i don't wanna say that but plz give me adviceI need relationship advice?!?
Keep your sister busy, plan trips to the mall, movies, go out with friends. Your sister is going to a different school-which means she will meet a TON of new boys. Good luck!I need relationship advice?!?
Hey


Yea i just went throught this


Um i was sad and he didnt see me either and i am not going to a different high school too!


my friends say i can get a guy in a minute too but it is not the same i really liked him and it was hard to let go of him


but what i say is that they can be really good friends be sis and bro or something like that!


tell her that it may be better to be really good friends cause long distance relastionships dont last long. you should stay friend and if she really wants a guy i am sure she can find a good guy at her new school


i hope i help this helped me

No comments:

Post a Comment