Monday, November 21, 2011

Relationship advice? Serious answers please!?

Ok I have been in a serious relationship with an older guy for 2 months. I am completely in love with him and he is wonderful to me. We have so much fun together and I know he is crazy about me. But here's the thing, there is a lot of baggage on his side. He was married young b/c his girlfriend at the time was pregnant, they seperated 6 months after the baby was born b/c she was crazy. Then 3 years ago his brother commited suicide and his wife took off with his child. Right now he is in the middle of divorcing her, she has to sign the papers. Because of all this he is a bit afraid of marriage and having kids again. So about a week ago I said ';I love you'; for the first time. He told me he was falling in love w/ me more everyday. It kind of hurt and I have not said it since. To make matters worse I work in a restaurant and a guy came %26amp; he left his number %26amp; a note. Well I called him and we went out to a late dinner that night. There was no kissing but he paid so it was like a date. Help!!Relationship advice? Serious answers please!?
1. Be patient with the first guy. he will respond when he is ready





2. Make up your mind. Either be with this guy or date around, but don't do both.Relationship advice? Serious answers please!?
whats the question?
Say goodbye to the married guy... no such thing as a ';serious'; relationship for just 2 months and better yet he is still married. Dont be stupid.... feel free to leave and start dating.

No comments:

Post a Comment