Monday, November 21, 2011

Relationship Advice Needed Please....?

Im a 40yr. old woman who hasnt dated in over 10yrs. by choice, mainly because I was really hurt with my last relationship I decided to step away and analyze myself and heal...With that said I decided in this new yr. 2007 that I would like to start up a meaningful relationship with a nice guy and see where it goes, I happen to be very marriage minded, but of course I want to take things slowly and see where we end up...Well one day while at the mall shopping {my favorite past time}; I inadvertedly bumped into an old flame, it was really nice to see him, we exchanged numbers and that night talked on the phone for hrs. he came over the next day and spent some time with me, and we've been dating every since {just 4 weeks ago now}; anywho, he has some things about him I'm not too keen about he's very religious, while that doesnt bother me because I too believe in a higher power, what he says bothers me...I'm nearly out of room here but if you want to know more email me, I need advice badly.Relationship Advice Needed Please....?
Your old enough to know how you want to spend the rest of your life. These things he does that bother you... just how much do they bother you and are they things you can live with? Dont settle for second best. There is someone out there for all of us.Relationship Advice Needed Please....?
Girl, are you wanting to get married or just date? If your wanting more then you should consider what things the two of you have in common and go from there. If the religion thing is a bother then you should address it with him! Talking is the best way to enhance ones relationship!
There was a reason he was an old flame. Did you break up with him ? If you did has the reason changed or are you just a bit more desperate ? (sorry , dont know how else to say it )





If his religious views bother you then I would suggest you look elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment