Monday, November 21, 2011

Relationship Advice?!? PLEASE HELP?

My girlfriend and I were together for 8 months and I started being up her @$$ a lot and sort of smothering her plus I am 2 years older and I am more committed and she felt I was forcing her to commit and be there all the time.





I always have treated her right and I buy her just aboiut everything (I'm somewhat whipped, you could say)





Well, we broke up because of the way I was smothering her and then I took people's advice and didn't call her for 3 days straight and then I ran into her at Wal-Mart in town and she broke down and confessed to me that she missed me a lot and she was sorry and we talked for about 20 minutes over a cup of coffee and I told her that we should spend more time with our friends and that we don't have to be together so much and she said she felt a lot better about things.





So... now that we resolved that, do you think this is a positive step and do we have a pretty good chance of making it? Or was it bad move?





All answers welcome!Relationship Advice?!? PLEASE HELP?
The mistake most men tend to make is buying TOO many gifts for their women.





Some women will take that in their advantage and it's not good for you to put yourself out there for her to do so.





Try cutting down on being down her throat about every little thing and don't buy her so much !!





If you stick to my advice I guarantee everything will work out just fine.





Just let everything fall into place.








and GOOD LUCK !!Relationship Advice?!? PLEASE HELP?
i think it is a great step in the right direction and i applaud you for your effort and the fact that you knew what was bothering her and actually asked her about it and i think you have a good chance as long as you stick with what you say and do it actions speak louder then words and the fact they you guys actually talked about is very great you would be surprised just how many couples do not talk about this stuff and good luck and congrats on getting her back i really wish you guys the best of luck , latter
You are attempting something for the benefit of a healthy relationship. How can that be a bad move? Good luck to you.





I agree with the person who said not to spend too much money. It's a nice gesture, but save your money.
If it's what you both want, then its a good move. Just respect her boundaries. If you want something she doesn't, then you need to move on and find someone who does. Don't try to change her, it will just make her unhappy and she'll resent you in the long run.
yes u made a good step!!





well it seems u really like this gurl alot and now that ur back together ur relationship with her is alot stroner then it was.
I commend you on your maturity in realizing ';smothering'; someone will break you up. If you keep your promise and don't do it again, you have a good chance of being together. I broke up with men for that exact thing, I hate being around someone 24/7. Being clingy and smothering are not good qualities. You both discussed it maturely and it worked out, only proving what I always say, communication is the thing that if you don't have it, you will never have a good relationship. I hope it works out for both of you.
i see great things evolving from this relationship
I think that you made a good decision. However, there is no mention here about whether you learned from your past mistakes or not. What led you to break up? Are you still repeating your old mistakes? If so, then stop. Try to sort out your own issues and ask her to help you. If she feels pressured, tell her to tell you so that you can learn to control it. Trust me, your relationship will be much better.
I think its good that your giving her her space because if your around her all the time she wont have a chance to miss you. Me and my boyfriend wont see each other for three or four days so that when we see each other its more special and i actually miss him. So I think what you did was good you cant force a woman to commit just relax and continue to love her but dont over do it
good job!
Of course is good, you know it's not your fault. Everyone need to have personal space, and everyone need their air. It is also why we are different in our unique way.
It's a VERY mature move. Everyone needs space even people in a relationship, it's called trust %26amp; that's a HUGE part to making something last long term. It's GOOD to be able to survive on your own socially w/o your bf/gf....we need to be our own person first %26amp; someones significantother, second.

No comments:

Post a Comment