Monday, November 21, 2011

Relationship advice please! I meet this girl online about 2 months ago &...??

She lives in another country and we made plans for me to go visit her next month. We have been chatting every day for several hours online for the past (2) months. Recently, things have gotten ';serious'; as we have started to say ';love you'; to each other and actually participated in ';web sex'; for the 1st time last night.





However, she broke-up with her ex-BF about (8) months ago %26amp; they dated for 5 years. He left her for another girl that he was cheating on her with.





She says she is over him %26amp; doesn't want him anymore, and I believe her, but I'm not sure she is over the pain. On a couple of occassions, she has asked me ';how can we have serious relationship when we live so far away??'; To which I have told her I would be willing to move and live with her in her country if things get that serious. I think we can decide this better after we meet next month. By the way, this is my 1st ';online relationship'; and hers too.





Last night, after our ';web sex'; she asked....Relationship advice please! I meet this girl online about 2 months ago %26amp;...??
since she was in a long relationship that ended badly, its only normal that she feels a little skeptical about dating again. the only thing you can do is assure her that your different, and not only by your words, also by ur actions. keep talking to her, let her know you`ll always be there for her, good or bad times. don't lie about important things, be honest about everything. these things will assure you and her will have a good relationship. its normal for her to be acting like this, i know from expierence. but if you really want to make it work out with her, let her know how you feel and be good to her. everything will work out for the best. i wish you luck!Relationship advice please! I meet this girl online about 2 months ago %26amp;...??
you have to see what SHE wants. if i was her in the situation, i say it would be best to wait until she is ready and comfortable with the whole thing. just keep talking to her and assuring her that this time, with you, everything will be different and work out. good luck Report Abuse

JUST GO %26amp; SEE HER! follow through with your plans. Keep reassuring her that every thing will be o.k. This could be a great experience for the both of you. Don't let go of some thing that could possibly be 'the one'; regardless if you met over the internet or not, regardless she's in another country. Make sure you see if it can work out.





GOOD LUCK!
by deciding what you really want
You won't be able to until the two of you meet and talk. Good luck.
Start with dating someone you can actually touch, taste and smell.
I know a couple who have a very fulfilling long distance relationship. She lives in TX. he lives in Germany.





The pain from her past relationship might be getting the best of her. Why did she ask if you would be angry if you didn't go? Did you ask her why she would change her mind? You still have plenty of time before your trip. Be patient and *listen*. See how things go...but if your heart, you know she is only acting on fears, don't let that discourage you. Best of luck to you!
Maybe she does not want you to go visit her because she is still with this other person


ypu should seriously think about?
You should get a real girlfriend.


Have some real sex.
kk i have to ask how the hell did you have web sex? well anyways have you seen this girl? also have you seen the movie euro-trip? well all i can say is watch that. but other than that if you know her that well as you think do what your heart says, go see her. Find out the real problem, if there is even one. and then have real sex with her. good luck and remember to wrap it:)
I have a similar situation with a guy I met online earlier this month. He is also suppose to be out of the country on business until next weekend. Then, he said he was planning to move straight from where he is to live with me in my house! I told him that was probably not the best idea and he didn't write for several days. Something else also happened (not web sex) and we had a big argument. He disconnected me from the IM and didn't write again until today. Then it was just a nice poem about Easter. I said thank you and I just sent him an ecard and he just opened it up but did not request a chat.





I think I was really starting to like him. I think I also understand him too. He had a bad past because his parents died when he was young. He has always felt abandoned and I think we are trying to trust each other.





I don't want to give up on him but I may not have no choice.


This is our first online relationship as well and we seemed to be hitting it off well before our disagreement.





We have not met each other and I was looking forward to that but I don't want him to move in with me. So we have a similar problem and I don't know how to solve my problem either.





Good luck!
just be cool...
  • paper mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment