Saturday, July 31, 2010

Anyone has experienced Aquarius female and Scorpio male relationship? Advice immensely appreciated.?

I got to know this scorpio guy who seemed to be really cool, deep thinker, intellegent and independant. I'm an Aquarius, really need your advice on how to work it out with him since I've heard that Scorpio/Aquarius match doesn't normally work quite well. Please give me some advice and show me some experience of how the relationship might go/





He was like inviting me to hang out with him and I said yes. Dunno what I should pay attention to on the first date. Thanks!Anyone has experienced Aquarius female and Scorpio male relationship? Advice immensely appreciated.?
Ahhh, Scorpio males. A subject I know well.


I can tell you a bit about them. They do tend to be intense. It is all or nothing with them. They do have a tendency to be overly jealous. Not something that can't be controlled...but you will have to except it and be faithful. Be prepared to give up male friends.


They are sexual creatures. Romantic, in love with love.


They are thinkers. Most will think out a problem before they will share it with you.


Most hold a position in life...don't like to settle for less.


They can be a interesting mate for life. Never a dull minute. A mind like a steel trap.


I have one and It's the best move I ever made.Anyone has experienced Aquarius female and Scorpio male relationship? Advice immensely appreciated.?
ignore signs of the zodiac, and live by common sense, not by stars.
I'm an Aqua male and also admire Scorps. But I'd stay away from a relationship with one myself. Once a Scorpio female told me that she'd eat me alive and I really believed she could. They are very intense and deep thinkers. They can be your best friend or your worst enemy if you p!ss them off. Just be careful.





As far as the date, just be your normal cool self. That's why he invited you out, he likes you for the way you are...apparently. Just don't let him try to make any moves on you if you're not ready, okay?
  • eye pencil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment