Thursday, July 29, 2010

Relationship Advice needed?

I'm a sophomore in college and in a group of girls who love to party! I've had a boyfriend for 9 months and once in awhile when I'm really drunk I will get mad at him and we fight and I act stupid and get really upset. He said if this happens again he will break up with me. I love him and don't want to break up but I don't want to be sober the rest of my life either....?Relationship Advice needed?
You have to decide between the guy you love and the booze and in 5 to 10 years when your in rehab you will wish you picked him when he marriews one of your friends and she talks about what you could once had but threw away for alcohol,dont make the wrong move if you truely love him stop drinking before you loose him forever.Relationship Advice needed?
wanna grt drunk and have tounge fightsand boob biting with a side dish of hanky spanky


bing bang badidily wang get drunk with me and show me dat thing
You got to realize that you are in a situation of about to lose a man over drunkness and stupidity. You can drink but don't over do it just drink a little that will get you tipsy and not to drunk were it is going to cause problems with you and your man. Ask yourself this question Is drinking worth losing my man? Think hard about what you are doing, it not the point of being sober for the rest of your life, if you like to drink don't drink heavily, just enough and enjoy your time with your man instead of arguing and acting stupid everytime you drink. This behavior is not cause for.
Just don't drink around your bf, if you go out with the girls stay with them , so you don't fight with your man.
limit yourself and talk about what ever makes you mad while your sobber not while youve been drinking
Yeah, booze is your FRIEND, stay with it. Don't let that guy rule your life!! Tell him to get lost.
hey if its true love try to give the awl drink up if u dont succeed dont blame urself, hey u tried !!!





listen to me !!!!
Which more important getting ****** up or your boyfriend you need to learn how to control yourself when you get drunk or kiss him goodbye
Can't you limit your intake to the point where you aren't drunk? People are more important than alcohol. If he means something to you then lay off the 3rd or 4th drink woman. Lol, it's not rocket science.
u need to stop girl if u really want to be with this guy u have to lower the drinking b-cuz u can lose him forever have u ever thought that hey im hurting this guy love isnt suppose to hurt


do it for him i promise u it will be better once u stop the drinking so much.like u can still drink but not so much were u get a big @ss hangover and then dont remember
get drunk and tea bag me
  • eye pencil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment