Saturday, July 31, 2010

I am middle schooler and I need relationship advice?!?

Well his name is Cody and I try to call him everynight His sister answers and she makes up some exuse like he is at his cousins house Face it I am sick of it I am I crazy Will someone help me? I need a relationship adviceI am middle schooler and I need relationship advice?!?
maybe he doesnt want to be called evrynightI am middle schooler and I need relationship advice?!?
Um stop calling honey. He is not interested and it sounds like he is getting annoyed. You don't need him. Move on and you be the one to play hard to get. You don't need to have a boyfriend to be happy ok. Hope I helped you. later.
Perhaps you need to ask Cody if he is happy to talk to you or has he asked his sister to make excuses to avoid your calls.





Males feel smothered easily and although they love the attention they often don't know what to do with it.





Don't take this personally it is just the way of (most) males.





Honesty will always be the right path, find out how he feels and above all 'understand' him and keep calm about his choices.





Cody may want you to back off a little bit till he can get used to all the love you sending his way. Love is a powerful thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment