Saturday, July 31, 2010

Relationship advice.?

me %26amp; my ex's relationship was perfect before we got together. as soon as we started dating in may 30, 2005 things went down hill. i fell for him fast and hard. we broke up in january of 06 but still remained talking. he had sex with another girl but i was so caught up in him i excused it and still talked to him. i would cry and beg to him, and he was so mean and cruel. around june of 06, i started talking to another guy for about 3 weeks and completely shut my ex out, but then i called to wish him a happy birthday and he started crying to me, saying that he never realized what he had and he would never treat me like that again. so i took him back and he treated me like gold for months, but because i had the upper hand i treared him terrible, so he finally backed off again, then i wanted him back. now he never wants to speak to me again, and i dont know what to do. this has happened before but he claims he had no feeling at all for me, but time away from him has made me realize so muchRelationship advice.?
You guys have done so much harm to each other it is obvious you are not meant to be. Everytime you hurt each other or you break up and then come back, there are more wounds in the relationship that can be healed, but they leave a scar in the trust area. You have so many scars now I find it hard you'll be able to put the past behind you and start from scratch. The proof is, when you had him back, out of resentment, you treated him like dirt.





Let go and move on.Relationship advice.?
First of all both of you need to grow up. If you want it to work sit down and talk to each other with a open mind. If this cant happen move on. It sounds like high school spats! Get it all out on the table if you want it to work. Forgive each other and surround yourselves with people who have meaningful and successful relationships and learn from you mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment