Thursday, July 29, 2010

Relationship advice, Please Help?

I'm 20, male but I'm only 5 foot, assuming its the rules of society that 'the male 'HAS' to be taller than the female', tell me is there any point in me bothering a relationship cos i strongly think of just giving up finding a girl lyk literally for teh rest of my life, should I do that or not? I really would love to have a relationship if I find the right person of course and regardless of all the common risks of a relationship but just wondering if its worth some bad looking person like me bothering at all?Relationship advice, Please Help?
Nope--don't bother, you have a very low self-esteem.





You have no chance unless you turn that around. Who says you have to be taller than the girl if she likes you for the size of your ...bank account or your huge...smile...or your enormous...sense of humor?





You are your own person. Don't let society define you, because society more often than not is unfair to intelligence, humor, kindness, motivation, initiative and favors boobs and barrel chests.Relationship advice, Please Help?
I know so many girls that are shorter than that, my sister for one. But, she's taken so don't even try it.





Anyway, look at Tom Cruise, and Danny DeVito, sure they got lots of money, but it's a shining hope for short guys.
There will always be someone shorter. I'm only 5 feet tall also, so height wouldn't matter between us. And I know couples where the girl was a good few inches taller than him and his family.
dont make it an issue mate...my bezzie friend is only 5 ft and his wife is taller and shes lovely..people see beyond silly things like that especially as you get older..theres more to life !!
  • eye pencil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment