Saturday, July 31, 2010

Relationship advice needed! please!

Okay, so I am 23 years old and I met this guy back in June through a friend and we hit it off right away. We started talking non-stop and within the same month we made official and became a couple. He is my first boyfriend and I think I am inlove with him. We are crazy about each other, he says we are meant to be and i am perfect for him, we miss each other so much when we are not together, we do not fight, and everything seems perfect, but in the back of my mind, I feel like it is too perfect, and I am waiting for something to go wrong. Should I be thinking like this? Could it be that is is too perfect? I am just waiting to be let down! Help!Relationship advice needed! please!
It is natural to feel that way, you just have to put your fears out of your mind if you want this to work.





There isn't such a thing as too perfect. :)Relationship advice needed! please!
IT CERTAINLY SEEMS PERFECT, LET ME SAY THAT NO RELATIONSHIP IS PERFECT BUT, ON THE FLIP SIDENO RELATIONSHIP SHOULD BE TERRIBLE EITHER. FOR A RELATIONSHIP TO BE PERFECT, THERE MUST BE A LIL' CONFLICT THAT GOES ON IN A RELATIONSHIP. FOLLOWING THAT IS CONFLICT RESOLUTION. IT'S HUMAN TO HAVE CONFLICT


IF THERE'S NO CONFLICT SOMEONE IS BOTTLING THINGS UP ON THE INSIDE AND THEY'RE FIXING TO EXPLODE. SO IT'S SOME WARNING SIGN THAT'S GOING OFF INSIDE OF YOU THAT'S GOING OFF TELLING U THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG. TRY TO BE VERY OBSERVANT WHEN U ASK A QUESTION OUT OF THE BLUE, LOOK FOR SIGNS OF TENSION, THERE R MANY. OR HE COULD HAVE THE PERSONALITY THAT JUST WANTS TO PLEASE


OTHERS BEFORE HIMSELF, IN WHICH HE MAY STILL EXPLODE LATER ON WANTING HIS OWN WAY WITH SOMETHING. THERE R A LOT OF VARIABLES IN THIS MIX, I'LL NEED TO KNOW MORE TO HELP U WITH MORE ADVICE.JUST WRITE ME.





TROY

No comments:

Post a Comment