Thursday, July 29, 2010

Relationship Advice? lol

Alright well there is this guy that I really like. Actually, he is my best friend. I have known him all of my life and our families have been friends for a long time. Then I moved away and we recently met back up with each other last year. I started to really fall for him, and thats when I told him and he suggested that we dated to give it a try so I said yes and for once in my life I was so happy...then after a week he ended it and I still can't get him off of my mind. He always messages me and stuff flirts with me one minute, then the next minute he will just barely talk to me and I don't get it. could it be that hes playing hard to get? or is he just messing with my mind? Idk what to do help?Relationship Advice? lol
Well, that's certainly odd. So you've already dated and he broke it off after one week and now is flirting with you? Well if you've been friends forever then perhaps he didn't want to change that fact and began to date you in spite of that. Erm, this is a tough one. I'd suggest you ask him himself. Tell him to stop flirting with you because he is the one who broke up with you, after all. My personal suggestion would be to just forget him as anything more than a friend. You seriuosly deserve better.





- Good luckRelationship Advice? lol
Well whats the reason he had for ending it? If it was because he thought you guys were better of as friends then i think that he is probably just used to talking to you like that. Its not necessarily that he is messing with you or playing hard to get it may just be a habit.


My advice to you is to tell him if he still has feeling for you. If he doesnt tell him that him flirting with you is very misleading. If you dont like that he flirts with you tell him to stop.


Since you still like him it could probably make things a little easier.
Oh wow..thats harsh, i dnt rly kno why he would break up with you if he liked you....maybe he is just confused in his life and doesn't kno who he likes or what to do next....he might be playing hard to get or i'm not really sure...maybe you should try to talk to him to figure it out.
He's probably confused. Tell him that cuz he's confused he's confusing you too. Tell him to figure out if he wants to date you or not.
It sounds to me like he's just playing the field.
You gotta tell him how u feel.


But the thing is, it does depend on the age too. Sometimes guys need to grow up. As the years go by, I thnk hes gonna change his mind about this
to be honest....most guys get on like this...its not really all their fault..due to their hormones...but if he split you's up he cant be that interested..and i know that really hurts...but if i were you i would just move on and the only way to that is to not reply bk to him when he flirts with you the occasional time and go and find yourself a new guy...helps a lot to take your mind of him...its alot harder to go through on your own cuz u can never stop thinking about him....hope this helps....this is what i did at this time and it seems to have helped me....good luck...xo

No comments:

Post a Comment