Saturday, July 31, 2010

Relationship advice, Quick!?

i am dating someone at the moment, but not happy. I actually have been thinking about my current boyfriends friends more than him. Although my bf gives me everything and is a sweet guy, i am falling out of love with him it seems more and more daily. should i try to contant his friend and talk to him and tell him how i feel?


They really arnt that close, they just know eachother bc the guy i like is one of my boyfriends close girl friends ex's..


help please? i cant take this much longer!Relationship advice, Quick!?
If your falling out of love than just end things. You don't want to lead him on any more. He may think you love him a lot and you might just want to start off as friends with the other guy.Relationship advice, Quick!?
it is your life.





you can decide best. if you find the other guy , worth being with....then move on. Do not spoil your current fellow's life, and specially yours
The only person you need to speak with is your boyfriend. It may be difficult and you don't want to hurt his feelings but you need to. You can't drag him along in this relationship when you honestly don't feel anything for him. I had a relationship like that and I was just not into him. I was annoyed with him and I just didn't love him. I wasn't even seriously dating him. So I told him how I felt but as sad as he was he understood.


We don't talk much but it solved my problem and I moved on.


Ya gotta nip it in the bud as soon as you see theres a problem. Unless if you really like him you could try to work it out but if you can't see him in the future with you, get it over with. I know its kinda harsh to say, but its true hon. :/ I hope things work out in your favor.
if your not in love with ur bf dont be with him, dont talk to the guy untill u are free agent. rember this tho the grass is allways greener
I don't think you should contact the guy to see if he's into you first. I think you need to break-up with your boyfriend first because whether this other guy likes you or not doesn't change the fact that you aren't happy with your boyfriend. Why be selfish? If you're not happy with him let him go so that he can find happiness with someone else and then you can go after any guy you want without the guilt.
I would break off everything with your current boyfriend before contacting this other guy. You can't keep your current boyfriend around as a back up in case things fall through with the friend; that's messed up and wrong and someone will find out.


Once you break up with your current boyfriend, it's fine to call the other guy. Your boyfriend might be mad, but that's okay. Just try not to rub it in his face and be discreet about it.
You need to tell you current boyfriend that it isn't working out.Don't talk to anyone else unless you cant trust them completely and i really wouldn't advise one of his mates even if they aren't that close

No comments:

Post a Comment