Saturday, July 31, 2010

Relationship Advice Please!?

Ever feel like you want to text some one and scream I'M MADLY IN LOVE WITH YOU I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO BE WITH YOU!? I do right now, is that creepy?Relationship Advice Please!?
Well, if you really love that ';some one'; you should tell him/her what you really feel, because if you don't even try to tell him that you love him whatsoever, you might blame yourself that it's too late for you and him to start a relationship. good luck!Relationship Advice Please!?
yes i've felt that way before and even better i acted on that feelin and now i've got a wonderful man in my life who wants to make me his wife one day put it this way what do you have to loose he he doesnt feel the same way it means you get to note on and fall in love with someone else or maybe he will feel the same way and you'll end up like me happier than ever before :-) good luck
Yes...I've FELT like doing it. However, I never have. Yes, that would be a little creepy. Cute question, though...it made me laugh.
Well, feeling like that is probably normal, although it might scare away whoever you're ';madly in love'; with. Just check yourself: is it infatuation? Would you do anything FOR them, not just to BE WITH them? If you feel you really do love them, (love is a big commitment, don't take it too far) don't just scream through text messages. Ease into it, and actually talk to whoever it is. If you don't have the courage to talk, then just wait a little bit, maybe until you're older.

No comments:

Post a Comment