Saturday, July 31, 2010

Relationship Advice. (help guys!!)?

My boyfriend and i have been dating for almost 10 months now. We spend almost every day together, me and him and our friends, and I love him very much. He even asked me to marry him. However, i feel like he is not as affectionate as he was in the beginning of our relationship, and sometimes he doesnt pay alot of attention to me. I know he really does want to build a future with me, or atleast it really seems that way. is it normal for guys to be less lovey dovey in a relationship after awhile?Relationship Advice. (help guys!!)?
is unfortunate but most guys are that way.... for some odd reasson they seem to just forget that girls needs affection... spend a few days a part... then he will realize that he miss you and the fireworks willl begin all over again... guys have the mentality of ';hey she spend time with me all the time she doesn't need hugs or kisses';... so just take some time off from each other...Relationship Advice. (help guys!!)?
yes we tend to take you for granted --- we need to take the time to fall in love all over again --- maybe just talk to him and let him know i am sure he will want to rekindle all those feelings again ---- best wishes
  • eye pencil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment