Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need some relationship advice!!...help!?!?

Okay...so recently my boyfriend and i stopped talking and I have no clue why. I鈥檝e tried calling his phone鈥alking to him on myspace鈥nything! He just won鈥檛 reply. I don鈥檛 get to see him that often so it鈥檚 tough. I don鈥檛 know what to do and I need some help/advice!!!! Please help!!!I need some relationship advice!!...help!?!?
There are many factors to consider why he doesn't answer you.





One, is he a busy person? Someone who is always on the go when it comes to work? It could be work-related, if one of you are working already.





Two, perhaps he was sick and hospitalized which could be compromised and tell you through his friends or family that he is sick.





Third and the worst, he doesn't love you anymore and maybe he has find someone new.





Whatever be the reason, be prepared for any heartbreak you would encounter. It's really hard when your BF doesn't contact you without any further explanations. Go on with your life. He must have dumped you without you knowing it and it was his way of showing it. That's kind of a fool's actions. So, go on with your life. Make him realize what he has lost, if ever he has really dumped you the coward way.I need some relationship advice!!...help!?!?
Talk to his friends dont stop calling he'll get annoyed and answer maybe he is cheating





Please answer: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
  • eye pencil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment