Saturday, July 31, 2010

Relationship Advice! Stay and Try Hard or Is It Doomed?

I am a 19 year old male with a bad temper.





I have been together with my girlfriend for about a year now, and we have been living together for almost 3 months.





I have broken up with her several times (temper), but I always become regretful and she takes me back (last time we took a 3 day break).





I love her to death and put her first whenever I can, but I feel like she is loving me less and less as time goes on (less affection).





We have not had a steady sex life for 7 months (we used to 3-4 times a week minimum) and have not even attempted sex for at least 2 months (I want to frequently, but she does not ever want to). I have a large penis, and she has complained it hurt before.





The most intimacy we get is masturbating each other a few times a week, and when she does me, it seems like she just wants to get it over with, to not make me horny anymore.





I do not think she is cheating on me, but I get that worryin feeling frequently. I feel like she'd rather me not be there a lot.





HalpRelationship Advice! Stay and Try Hard or Is It Doomed?
You have communication issues that can't be solved with a simple answer on Yahoo! Answers. Go to couple's counseling. If you really love each other, you will stick it out.Relationship Advice! Stay and Try Hard or Is It Doomed?
so, you put her first whenever you can?





except when you put your temper first!





Go deal with yourself first... no one has the right to a bad temper... its just an excuse!!


no wonder she is moving away from you.


Will next time be a smack in the eye, but it isnt your fault cos after all, everyone knows you got a temper???


Think!
no#1 ur temper will turn any woman OFF Woman r external wht i mean is we respond more 2 u showin us lov outside of the bedroom than in If u want her 2 truly b with u u need 2 start actn lik u do ,mak lov 2 her mentally lt her c how u truly feel about her instead of shown ur anger The next time u break up it may b 4 good

No comments:

Post a Comment