Saturday, July 31, 2010

Relationship advice. (some mature themes so if you are a kid look out.)?

I am in a nice relationship with a girl and have been for about a year. Things are starting to get a little stale sex wise, we both still love each other and are turned on by each other, but things are just a little boring. I thoght about trying some role playing but am worried about bringing it up to her. She is really straight laced and vanilla. The thing is a few nights ago she surprised me by being aggressive and initiating sex. That was what sparked the role play idea. So...any of you out there have any idea how I could approach her with this..and what to do? She lives with her parents so...it coudl be hard to do it when I visit her. I live alone so...it would be easier then if she is up for it..I just don't want to seem like I am pushing her or look like a pervert..so...I'm opening to you answers people and looking foolish. Any ideas..advice......joke...I promise not to go all ';Michael Richards'; on a few Heckelrs. so...yeah..help me out for ten points. Thanks.Relationship advice. (some mature themes so if you are a kid look out.)?
It is always tricky because it is nerve wracking tyring to test the limits without pushing her away.


You might just go for the direct approach, but without any pressure.


You can say you heard someone talking about it or read an article about it on the internet.


See what she thinks of it before you ask her to get into it.Relationship advice. (some mature themes so if you are a kid look out.)?
Be playful. Add a blindfold and go from there. If you start out small and ask her if she's comfortable as you go, you won't go wrong. Ask her what her biggest fantasy is and make it happen, then share yours and see if she'll play. If you're in a trusting relationship, it should be pretty easy to get over embarassment and shyness to talk about these things with each other.
i would start up a conversation, mention sex, start maybe asking questions, to see if she is open for ideas, if that doesnt work, bring up her being aggressive tell her u liked it, then mention role playing, if she gets a disturbed look on her face, laugh, and play it off!! good luck to ya!!!
I think the best thing you can do is just straight out, talk with her about it. If she is willing to make things different then you should bring up the role playing and stuff. However she may be totally opposed and think your a pig. You need to talk to her and see where she stands on the whole sex thing!!!
Get online and check out one of those sex toy sites. I used to work for Pure Romance, it is a pretty good one, but little Role Stuff, Just tons of cool adult toys, creams, gels, lubes, and I think a few ';Outfits';...ect ect. You could either have a brochure sent to your house and go through it with her online, or let her check it out online with you. Once you have broke that ground and she seems to be down with the ';VIBE';. Then you could try a little something more like ';talking very sexy';, then a little more kinky each time. Over a course of a month or so. See how far you can push it without offending her. You will be able to tell, she will talk back if she is down. This will make sex more exciting for you at least until you work your way to saying ';Hey baby, wanna be a Nurse next time?'; MOST OF THE TIME....the quiet straight laced chicks are the crazy chicks in bed. I learned that with the orders I used to fill for people I worked with in my office!!!
I think that a year is substantial amount of time to be able to bring this up comfortably. Just ask her if she has ever thought about it - if not, no harm, no foul. It isn't like you are asking her about some taboo thing like beastiality, right? Who knows, maybe she realy is into it but is thinking it would be better if you ,the male, brought it up as the aggressor. I dunno. give it a shot and good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment