Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need a guys opinion?!! Relationship advice....?

I think my boyfriend is mad at me because I got a new car. He says he likes it but he doesn't act happy for me in any way. It's the only reason I can think of why he has been arguing with me so much lately. I have been trying to back track when we started to argue and it was the day after I had gotten a new car. We have been dating for 4 1/2 years and this is just wierd to me. And I've been trying to talk to him about why he's so angry lately and he just says ';I don't know';. It's been like this for almost two weeks!


Would you be acting like this too if your girlfriend had just gotten a new car?I need a guys opinion?!! Relationship advice....?
It seems to me like he has a bad case of jealousy as you can afford a new car. He could be insecure if he has alwaysdriven you and now you have your own wheels he is worried you can go where you want without him. Tell him to grow up or find someone else.I need a guys opinion?!! Relationship advice....?
Hell no!!!! I'd be doing my girl in her new back seat!!! He's just a little jealous boy. Dump him. He's a baby.
If my beloved got a new car, I'd be thrilled for her because I want her to be happy. Either this dude doesn't want you to be happy or he's got his eye on someone else. You need a guy who will be better to you than this. Don't fall into his abusive trap.
Well, he MIGHT feel immascualted. Or he might feel jealous that you got a brand new car that is better than his. Answer B might contribute towards answer A. Another theory of mine is that he might be worried you won't want to go into his car anymore. The final suggestion from me is that it has absolutely nothing to do with the car. Would I act like this personally? No, but just try not to do any of the things I listed above. Good luck ^^
Maybe he's jealous. Maybe this is a blow to his ego. I'd be very happy if my girlfriend got a new car. Especilly if it made her happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment