Saturday, July 31, 2010

Major relationship advice needed?

There's these two girls I really like. One lives in Ohio with me, the other in New Jersey.


I'm practically in love with the one in Ohio, and she really likes me, and the one in NJ loves me, and I really like her. I cant live without either one.





I've tried to keep the two from knowing each other, but now there's a huge problem. In mid-July, I'm going to NYC, the NJ girl is meeting me there, and the girl from here is also going to NYC with me. There is almost no way to avoid them two meeting. How can I break it to both of them about each other beforehand without either one getting hurt?





I should also add that, although there is two girls, there is a good reason for it. The OH girl stopped liking me for a while cuz she began dating another guy, so I started talking to the NJ girl. Now the OH girl is single and likes me again, and the NJ girl already loves me. I know someone will get hurt by this, but how can i soften the blow?Major relationship advice needed?
let me get this straight...you were seeing the oh girl and she started seeing someone else. you got with nj and oh became available again. you didnt bother to tell oh that you had moved on. so your at fault. tell them both the truth. there is no softening the blow. take your lumps.Major relationship advice needed?
that's your bad.
you got your self in some deep trouble...all i can tell you is follow your heart no matter what it will tell you whats right and another thing girls need to be treated better than that. so do yourself a favor and don't do that again or your gonna end up with no one.

No comments:

Post a Comment