Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need relationship advice: guys preferred....?

Ok so I've posted a lot of questions about my ex and by the time I start getting somewhere with them and the responses, people have already stopped looking at them or its time to choose best answer. For those of you that can be kind enough to chat with me on aim/aol or msn about my ex situation, I;d be so appreciative. I prefer guys but if you ladies can help me i'd love it too! Look at past questions and if you think you can help me shootme an e-mail please! I'll be up all night studying but I;d love to chat! Thanks so much!!! I need your help!





no rude comments pleaseI need relationship advice: guys preferred....?
I am available on yahoo at raju1432I need relationship advice: guys preferred....?
ok
good luck woth the ex

No comments:

Post a Comment