Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need some relationship advice?

I started crushing on this girl in my school about 20 months ago.Then about 14 months ago I finally admitted to her that I liked her and she said the same.Thats great I thought, but there was a prob.I am currently 15 going 16. My parents don't think I should have any relations with girls at this age, they think only when I graduate from college and get a masters. So I sort of backed off and didnt make any moves on the girl for an entire year. It was made worse is the fact I was nervous about the entire relationship thing. I mean, this is my first big crush. Then about a month ago she was babysitting her neices and invited me over to the park with her to keep her company.We had a normal talk about her neices.She suddenly asks if I still like her.I said yes but she didnt seem to believe me. She said that I shouldnt pursue her anymore cuz her now disinterest in me.Yesterday I went shopping with her and one of her neices.I still like her very much.What should I do now?Its killing meNeed some relationship advice?
Make sure she knows that you still like her. Give her something as simple as say a teddy bear. It can be tough but don't do anything crazy to let her know. Simplicity is key.Need some relationship advice?
You should ask her out, but try and keep it cool, you've been thinking about this so long, it sounds a bit obsessive and that's scary for girls.





As long as you keep on top of your studies, there's no reason at all why you shouldn't have a girlfriend
You should go out with her, I mean what guy waits until their in college to go out with a girl? Your parents dont have to know you are seen someone. Talk to her and tell her what the problem is but you are willing to date her no matter what your parents say, I mean if you really like her. Good Luck.
ur problem is very easy i will tell u first. u must talk to ur parents and said to them that u like this girl and aslo she like me and try to make them understand u and dont make u nervous everything will be good but make this that i tell u
Seriously, whats parent thinking/saying are very true... u still young, but thats ok to have this crushing thingy... its normal....





Its good that u told her how u felt, but... how like do u likely to like her?





By her inviting u, u know some girls, when they know someone likes her, they tend to, ask help, accompany, and sort off just to let the guy understands them.





If she says that, dont pursue her anymore aand she disinterest... just be her bestfren, to like someone, doesnt mean to married and have family, understand and be there for them, thats the best...





All the best for u.
Yeah keep it light and simple. You're both young nothing has to be perfect.





Just hang out and do an activity like help her with babysitting or go bowling.





If you really want to pursue her, tell her again you want to get to know her better and ask her to do something. Just be aware of head games.





Girls are bad for that. Come here but don't. You're young take your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment