Saturday, July 31, 2010

Relationship advice plz.~

ok well i am 15 eh


well so i am dating this guy. and his dad works for the st louis cardnials.


and he is kinda strict well both of his parents like he ask if he can come over and its always idk.. amd what not sometimes i think his parents hate me. and then he brke up with his ex for me and now him and his ex r friends?? we kinda argue alot over stupid stuff but when we are together i love it we are compleatly fine. he asked me out in the sweetest way. after his game he gave a baseball and said here is the game ball when i turnedd it over it said will u go out with me?? it was so sweet i just wish he was like that all the time. sometimes he will promise he will call me and he dosent and then the next day he wnt even txt me but then some times he will say like good morning sunshine and cute stuff like that and i dont knw what is going on. he tells me he loves me and that he would like to spend the rest of his life with me but then again he will question if i am with him for him, or for his money and what not. so what do u think i should do. Relationship advice plz.~
tell him that i am not in it for your money also tell him cardinals suckRelationship advice plz.~
Step 1) learn how to construct a sentence


Step 2) ???


Step 3) profit
  • eye pencil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment