Thursday, July 29, 2010

Relationship advice?

how far would you say the average couple


has gone if they've been going out for a


little over a month? and they are 15 years


old?Relationship advice?
Hopefully not far -- you don't know each other well enough to do anything sexual, and you aren't in love with each other.





Hold hands, maybe a quick kiss. That's it.Relationship advice?
Im guessing yo're worried abou wha your child is up to, yeah?





I would love to give you a spot-on answer, but it depends on the person and thei personality.





Some girls will go the whole 9 yards after a week, while others are a bit more 'frigid'.





I also depends on the other person.





My sister slept with her boyfriend after a month. Shes 16. I personally think thats WAAAAAAYYYYY to early.





Im saving my virginity til marriage. I personally believe that the most special gift you can give your husband/wife is your virginity. Obviously my sister thinks different.





My other sister as dating a guy that was so shy, he barely even talked. That relationship obviousy didnt work out.





Overall i dont think they woulve gotten very far. Im 13 and if i was dating a guy for a month, nothing mc wouldve happened at all. Again, thats just me and everyone s different. Also my age has a huge impact in the outcome of that scenario.





On average, im guessing that after 7 or so months, something could be going on...

No comments:

Post a Comment