Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ok i need some relationship advice :D?

hey there guys i need your help....im looking for a nice gf bt i dont know where to start and how to approach infact i have no clue whatsoever on how to get someones attention.





i know sitting on my *** wont help but im so nervous getting out there..im a nice genuine person just wanting some connection with someone.:D





im not desperate im just new to the dating thing hehe...


so any advice on how to be more confident etc and how to appraoch anyone without seeming a newbie or desperate lol...





eeep





anyway thanks for your advice :D xxxxxOk i need some relationship advice :D?
well 1st off im not a boy but ill tell u what i like in a boy n how he approaches me.


1)be cool n be urself u can tell wen i boy is trying to impress n sometimes its just sad.


2)crack a few jokes - nt 2 many n nt cheesy ones or sexist ones u know wot i mean


3)relate to people, dont be afraid to say how u feel on a matter brought up (shows confidence)


4)no chat up lines - there all crap


5)compliment, not OTT tho


6)dont show any desperation at all


7)dont be distant- -i mean like dont be clingy but if u think some1 may be interested dont be afraid to touch their arm or knee when talking to them - unless there a bunny boiler lol


hope that helps


good luck xxOk i need some relationship advice :D?
If your attractive, you wont need to work, a guy will come for you... and thats how it should be in my oppinion. Men should do the chasing because if women chase men normally take advantage and take control. The dating game is shallow and cant be good for confidence if you get knocked back a few times.


In my oppinion a relationship should develop naturally instead of everything being set up etc. Its going to sound cliche but stop searching and you will meet someone eventually.





I think ive just talked alot of **** there but I hope it can somehow benefit you lol.


How old are you?
Haha, a girlfriend? Well, I don't mind your sexual orientation but what really changed me was when I started to hang out with friends who really took my thoughts into consideration. They actually talk about it and make me feel better and what not. Moreover, there's this one girl who hugs me all the time and cuddles me and what not so it makes me feel a lot better.





I also get plenty of compliments from my friends who talk about my physical appearance so that boosted up my confidence. Just find a way where you could approach someone with pure confidence. I'm not THAT confident, I could approach strangers with my friends; I can't walk up to a person and start talking and what not. :P





Just be outgoing, if you have knowledge about a lot of things, then talk! That facilitates your hardship when finding a mate and what not. :) Find someone with several commonalities :)
so... ur a lesbian
have you tried joining clubs or organisations? I gather from your question that you're a lesbian - maybe you should see if there are specific gay groups in your area where people in a similar position to yourself would join. Im sure you'd find these groups in your local golden pages.


Good luck hun


xx
Get off your arz and go find a new gf....
Your gay right?





try a gay club, or take up baddmington!

No comments:

Post a Comment