Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need some relationship advice?

I care about two men. The first I've been with for a year. We have a rollercoaster relationship. He's been gone for two months and in that time I met someone else. I really like guy #2. He's sweet and i enjoy being around him. I love guy #1 but he leaves for Iraq in December for 15months, and has left me with the impression that it's over when he leaves. I don't know if i should be with him even though i know it's going to be over soon. Guy #2 is aware of the situation and wants to know where i stand. We all hang out with the same people so i have to make a decision long before guy #1 comes back, so that there isn't any ackwardness. Who do i go with?I need some relationship advice?
It seems to me that the first one is not all that because you'll are on a roller coaster. It doesn't seem like a good relationship at all, plus he is going to Iraq and you won't see much of him and I take it he will be gone along time. Since you don't care that much for him go with the second guy.I need some relationship advice?
Try door number three. If you loved guy number one, what are you doin ';enjoying'; guy number two. You sound young and immature. Start over. Someone going to Iraq deserves better than you.
ask guy #1 if u guys r together so he makes it clear and if he says no then go with guy #2
#1 doesnt want you? and is going away?


well forget about him :)


u deserve someone who appreciates you and wants to be with you :) guy #2 sounds so sweet :)


what is your heart saying?


there shouldnt be awkwardness becuz guy#1 missed his chance :)


xx
Wow! Lucky woman and at the same time what a dilemma. Why don't you stay with the man that makes you happy? The man who loves you or the man who is willing to stick through everything. I just wish you the best. I think it is a long shot with this man who leaves to and from Iraq. Why does he end it? Are you not into him anymore? Follow your heart. But make sure that whoever you decide wants to be with you as much as you want to be with him

No comments:

Post a Comment