Saturday, July 31, 2010

Relationship Advice- help?

Okay, so today this guy I have been dating and I had ';the talk'; about where we are going... And he said he doesnt see us going further (as in becoming serious) right now because his parents are going through a divorce and he just has to get through that before he can be serious with anyone. I do understand that and he still wants to date but just not get serious. I'm fine with that, but I do really like him. Is it worth it to wait around for him to get through this and just be myself and see how it goes, or should I move on.... I mean, we ARE still dating.. but I'm really confused because I really like him. And I dont want to set myself up for hurt.Relationship Advice- help?
I say go with the flowRelationship Advice- help?
If you feel he's ';the one'; hang in there! He's right, he's going through alot of emotions right now - be supportive, be kind, be loving and tell him you are there for him! Set a date in ';your mind'; to have ';the talk'; again in the future.
Ok this is a perfect time to show him that u like him. Right now he needs your support so just stick with it and wait it out. This will show him that you are dedicated to him and that you will support him in anyway shape or form and it will have a long lasting impression on him in the long run so stay in the race and wait it out.
Hey if you really like him %26amp; care for him, i think you should stay with him. His parents are likely to get divorced and it is quite a situation that would make a difference to him and would really need someone real close to be there for him, to share, to speak out and i strongly believe you should stay with him, in times like this where he would actually need you.


At times we have to think beyond OURSELVES, reach out without expecting anything in return!!


This may even strengthen the feelings u have for each other and in future may work ourt as committment. I aint speaking of some fantasy, it is worth a wait. This is the time to show him you care
if u really like him and have really deep feelings for this guy why not wait for him i mean put yourself in his shoes and besides how many good guys like him come around?
I understand your mixed feelings and my advice to you is if u really like him and u think hes worth your time then i would wait for him. When parents go though a devorce it can be very hard on everyone, and his fear seems to be sencere...... So just give him some time.... he will come around sooner or later!
only you can answer that question......is he worth waiting for? Put yourself back on the scene and date others...see what happens
go for it or not


it all up to you

No comments:

Post a Comment