Thursday, July 29, 2010

Relationship advice????????

okay,


I earlier last month started talking to this guy named Josh at school. we kept talking and started hanging out for a week or so. and during that week he started calling me and we would talk for a few hours at a time, and as I got to know him I started to like him and his personality. for days I wanted him to ask me out. then he finally did and I was excited. However,...now that we're dating, everything is weird. for me anyway.





like when I'm not around him, I can't stop thinking about him and I want to talk to him. But when I am around him I can't think of what to talk about, and I get nervous, and want to get away. then he gets kinda aggravated b/c he thinks I'm ignoring him and the fact that neither of us can think of anything to really talk about only makes it worse.


I don't know why things are that way.





any advice?Relationship advice????????
Tell him a story about your day. Try to get him to talk, ask him questions like ';what was your favorite pet'; get him to talk about things he likes. Find out something he likes and keep asking questions about it. When people talk about themselves they tend to like those who appear interested :)Relationship advice????????
its awkward for like the first 3 months.. but after that like towards 8-9 u guys still find ways to flirt..





jus open up to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment