Saturday, July 31, 2010

Relationship Advice (Girls Please)?

I really like a girl and yesterday she told me she liked me, i want her to continue to like me, whats the best way to keep a girl you really like interested?Relationship Advice (Girls Please)?
Askinf her out is the absolute best way!Relationship Advice (Girls Please)?
Gifts, gifts and Gifts.


There is no other way to salvation.
The best way? If she had the courage to tell you that she likes you, you should ask her out! Its all simple from here, on, because now you don't have to sweat it, wondering if she likes you before you ask her out, you know! I would tell her that you like her too, and maybe a movie? That would be my personal favorite! Ask her why she likes you, as long as you continue being yourself how you were around her, things should flow. My ideal guy is funny, and sweet. Maybe alittle manly, like a protector.. :] Goodluck, I hope shes still interested!
Flirt with her, hang out with her...just keep doing what your doing because it's worked so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment