Saturday, July 31, 2010

Relationship advice for break up.?

I'm been going out with a boy for 5 years. He was my first everything. I'm only 21 by the way. We're recently on a break but every time I meet some one else I push them away and find all their flaws. I don't know why I do this. I did this too before I met him. And when they don't show interest in me anymore, I try to talk to them again. I don't know why I do this but I really want to get over him and start dating other people but I don't know how to overcome this.Relationship advice for break up.?
I was in the same boat. I dated a guy for 6 years and was only 22 when we broke up. We were engaged to be married. My best advice is live for yourself. Do things that YOU want to do. Don't worry about dating other people yet. Go out with the girls. Go shopping, flirt, laugh a lot, golf (lol), seriously pick up a sports hobbie. Something you are good at. Enjoy being single and finding yourself.Relationship advice for break up.?
Sounds to me that you like what you can't have. That's something you'll have to try and get over yourself. Just realize that not everyone is going to be ';perfect';, everyone is going to have something you don't like about them. Or maybe the problem is you still have feelings for your ex? If so, try erasing him from you life, delete his phone number, his facebook/myspace. I've been through the same thing and this is the only thing that helped me get over her.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment