Sunday, July 25, 2010

Tell me if this is a good idea.. relationship advice!!

ive been watning to ask my gf to marry me for a couple months now.. here is my plan. tell me if you like it,








tomorrow night im taking her for dinner. i will meet her at the restaurat with a boquet of 12 roses . 11 roses will be real, and one will be plastic. then i will tell her taht i will love her until the last rose dies. (thing is, the plastic rose will never die. so i will love her forever!!) then i will get down on one knee and as her to marry me.





good idea, or just cheesy?Tell me if this is a good idea.. relationship advice!!
How come your last question was ';how do I find the bf of my dreams?';Tell me if this is a good idea.. relationship advice!!
Maybe you can place the ring around the stem of the fake rose (make sure it secure enough not to get lost!) Then say, I will love you until this final rose dies. Pull the rose from the bouquet, and hold it to your chest, then get down on one knee and ask her to marry you. Let her see the ring on the rose. Let me know what you think!
Sounds sweet and romantic but you need to make sure that this is the one you want to dedicate your life to .








And dont chooise not to because people say its cheesy you need to go for if you think she will like it ,we dont know your personal life only you do so the real question is ,is this the way you wanna commit your life to her .If yall really love each other than how you proposie to her wont matter just the fact she loves you and is willen to accept it .
Very goooooooood Idea ans so adorable! take her to a nice restaurant!!


look gorgeous and make sure to have a camera to ask the waitress to take a picture before you ask her and maybe one after so you have the moment thats what we did ! now we have the moment of that day with


us! stay on your knee till you get an answer! my guy stayed on he's knee for half an hour till I agreed! lol


maybe you can write her a romantic poem to read to her as well...


:) good luck hun!
the question isnt wheather or not its cheesy, the question is will she understand the whole plastic rose thing???? and the plastic rose, can you tell that its plastic??? if the answer is yes to both then that sounds like a wonderful and romantic idea. she is lucky to have such a smart boyfriend. email me if/when she says yes!!
lol... that's really sweet.





Good idea? Yes. Cheesy? Yes.


But maybe she likes that kind of thing. Think about if she likes romantic gestures like someone opening the car door for her, kissing the top of her hand, poetry, etc. If not, I still think she would appreciate your idea and the proposal should always be special. Good luck and congrats!
That is so sweet lol. wish my boyfriend could be as romantic as that. its me who as asked him lol!...yes i really think your girlfriend will be the happiest woman on earth when you propose in such a sweet way. its not cheesey at all, you dont get men proposing like that these days lol. good luck! x
Its kinda cheesy.... and classic happens all the time if she likes stuff thats classic then it should be fine, but if she likes things that are out of the ordinary then idk but either way if she truly loves you it should be fine
That's a wonderfull idea, if a guy did that for me i would be very pleased. Sounds like your a smart guy, i hope she says yes.


=]
its cute but way to thought out like how is she even gonna no that one of the roses is fake r u going to tell her cuz then its kinda wierd but u have a good idea maybe just tweak it a little
Wow! I must say


that is very CREATIVE of you!


I know for a fact that she will


love it!!!


lol It's not cheese at all!


GOOD LUCK!!!
Not bad, not bad at all and it's supposed to be cheesy! Who cares even if it was, your in love. I like it!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG HAHAHA.....NAW JUST KIDDING THATS OK I GUESS
great idea, very romantic
Very sweet, especially since you put so much thought into it.
Clever idea--go for it!
aww i think its cute lol a lil cheesy but its supposed to be like that.





good luckk :D
Actually its not bad. Its a new different idea and I like.....good luck to you my friend!
This is a really good idea, not cheesy i think it's very sweet
Its your girl friend, I am sure she will like it, its a nice thought.
It's cheesy..sry dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment