Thursday, July 29, 2010

Relationship advice appreciated!!?

Hi Im 25 and my g/f is 20...we have been dating for 3 months almost every night we see each other...I wanted some advice from people in long term relationships, how often do you see your b/f or g/f and also if not, how often do you talk on the phone...I love seeing my g/f but am not such a good phone person..looking forward to your thoughts/tips on long term relationships!Relationship advice appreciated!!?
I loved seeing in person but not so much the phone thing...the only time I really enjoyed the late night phone chats was at the very beginning of the relationship and in one instance where my boyfriend moved away for several months. About the seeing each other everyday, its all a personal preference but if you don't live with each other, id recommend not seeing each other every single day...ive seen rrelationships fall apart because of this. personally in my longest relationship, we saw each other 2-5 days a week depending on our schedules...we had time to miss each other and spend time with other people. but its all about personal preference, if you two enjoy being together constantly, go for it, I guess..just dont lose sight of all of the other important things in your life! you'll be much happier that wayRelationship advice appreciated!!?
no guy can talk much on the phone unless they are gay
wel ive been with my bf almost 6 months and we always see each other as often as we can maybe 4 or 5 times a week. we hardly talk on the phone because we are teenagers who like to text lol i'm not so sure what kind've advice you're looking for it depends if you're getting tired of seeing her or do you want to see her all the time but you don't wanna be the creepy boyfriend?
i see my bf maybe once every other week but we talk on the phone prolly 4 to 5 hours a day. he's not good on the phone either but just knowing he's there for me even though i'm the main one talking, is good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment