Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ahh relationship advice! help. (i wish i could have typed my details longer!!)?

ok so.. i was waiting for this guy to ask me out..we both like eachother so much!..and he was trying to get this obsessive girl off his baq b4 he asked me out..neway..in the meantime this girl in another state asked me out (yes im bi) ..i was desperate to get my mind off this boy and plus the grl was on the fone wth me an i felt bad so i said yes..nd after 2 days not even she said she loved me n i only knew her for like.. 4 days tops. n so finally tonite the boy asked me out tonite n i said yes. ive been waiting for it n im soo happy!.. hes amazing. nd i want to get the girl off my back.. but she knows my address cuz she wanted to send me flowers.. and i tried to tell her she scared me by saying she loved me an maybe we shouldnt be together.. n how she needs someone THERE with her n im not etc. n she wont let me go.. an im worried cuz she has my address.. an if she finds out i like this boy shed be pissed. but im falling for him.. ive known him for a year. i need advice! what to do!Ahh relationship advice! help. (i wish i could have typed my details longer!!)?
ewwwww!!!!!!Ahh relationship advice! help. (i wish i could have typed my details longer!!)?
Hello Cara,





Sticky situation. %26lt;sigh%26gt; You should have trusted your gut instinct instead of going along with the girl's obssessive need for somebody because it was the easy thing to do. I'm sure you sincerely regret giving her your address now, right? There is a reason you have to be careful when you're meeting people online... and you just found one of them. Just because the person is female doesn't mean they can't be stalkers or worse...





I'd tell her the bald truth. Her obssession with you has scared the beejeebers out of you. (It would scare me too, actually, to have someone who hasn't ever laid eyes on you, lives in a distant place, and is obssessing about you like a drowning man grabbing a life preserver!) And tell her you want to cool it as a love relationship. If she continues to email you with desperate neediness or something pushy after that, I'd send one letter telling her to stop. If she didn't, then I'd block her email. (Keep copies of the letters in case you have to prove something in court.)





If she gets vindictive, then drop her altogether. If she has your address, you should have her address, right?





She doesn't need to know about the guy you're dating. If she stalks you and discovers you're dating him, then that might be enough to get the police involved.





Sounds like you've had a really valuable learning experience.





Good luck with the guy; hope it works out the way you want.





Warmly,


Tara
so what if the freak girl finds out, you're interested in this guy right? ....oh and dial 911 if she starts to stalk you.
ok so you used her and now she thinks she's in love with you. i'd call that karma. just tell her that she's moving to fast for you and you just want to be friends. don't tell her about the guy because then she'll feel used and if she's acting wierd you don't know what she is capable of. Good luck!
The girl sounds desperate and needy. Go for a relationship built on friendship and true passion, not one of dependancy and uncontrolled emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment