Monday, August 23, 2010

Relationship Advice please?

I'm having problems in my marriage. I'm married x 1 1/2 years and my partner works many more hours than I do. I have been feeling lonely. What should I do? Also has anyone used the service on the website http://www.RelationshipFrontiers.com? I've heard a few good things but not sure.Relationship Advice please?
i have never heard if this site before but the advice i can give you is talk to him. let him/her know how you feel. maybe they do what to spend time with you but work has limited the time spent together. whatever time you do have enjoy it. do something nice together, either go on a date or cuddle in bed. and while you are alone, go do something for yourself...workout, go out with your friends or even take some classes on something that interest you. remember you were your own individual person before you got married.

No comments:

Post a Comment