Monday, August 23, 2010

Need relationship advice!!?

I am a really nice guy. I am easy to talk to and give good advice but there is one problem. I have little confidence. I feel a girl will shut me down if I got to her. Also girls love being my friends but when I want to take it to the next level they say that the just want to stay friends and that happens with every girl, but at the same time the same girls talk about they had wet dreams about me and that they think I cute and etc. I need help..any advice??Need relationship advice!!?
Maybe your coming off as a little to clingy or not there type but just relax and be yourself, there is no need to act different.Need relationship advice!!?
just walk up to the Girl you want and tell her how much you want to bone her..That almost always works!

No comments:

Post a Comment