Monday, August 23, 2010

URGENT!! really good relationship advice needed!! PLEASE?

This is a really long story so i need someone who's really good at relationship advice so if your willing to help i really need it so much add me on msn donttrustmewiththepizza@hotmail.com


Please help!!


xxURGENT!! really good relationship advice needed!! PLEASE?
I'm adding you now so we can chat. I might be able to help you or at the very least, you'll be able to vent.URGENT!! really good relationship advice needed!! PLEASE?
just write the whole thing cause you know i would read it and you'd get a lot more answers.
i agree just ask your question and see what ans. you get
that's the stupidest request i think i've ever seen. why the hell would anyone go so far out of there way to answer a question to someone they don't know.
I have no problem with that. I'm going to email you my email address and then you could tell me your story there, I think i could help you.
i won't get points for answering that. you should shorten your story and ask again.

No comments:

Post a Comment