Monday, August 23, 2010

Relationship advice please helppppp.?

there is this guy, and he says he doesnt care about me as much as he used to... but i still love him... so much


what should I say to him? I asked him why he doesnt feel the same way and all he said was ';i dont know';


i dont want to say i love you, i just want him to know how much he means to me...Relationship advice please helppppp.?
You can try making him jealous by flirting with other people in front of him that will definately make him care..or at least notice you.Relationship advice please helppppp.?
These kinds of situations are hard. Men, especially young men, are a little more emotionally immature than their womanly counterparts. If I were in your shoes (and I have been before) I would write a letter saying exactly how you feel, not too long, but enough to really say what needs to be said. After that, the ball is in his court, if he responds, than you can take things from there. If not, grieve, but please not for long. Love isn't something you feel, it's something you do. If the person you're with doesn't want it, do yourself a favor and save it for someone who does.

No comments:

Post a Comment