Saturday, August 21, 2010

Relationship Advice.?

My Girlfriend is 3 months pregnant. We have been dating 8 months now, and our relationship was always the best we both ever had. About a month ago however, she started changing dramatically, she hasb't acted like the same person. As a result of that Sunday we had a big fight and i said some things I didnt mean. The following day (monday) I went to her and apologized, I even got down on my knees! She said she not gonna forgive me just like that and needs some time apart to think. We haven't had any contact since then. How long should I wait before I try to contact her again, or should I? Should I wait for her to contact me? What to do?? Please helpRelationship Advice.?
Have you tried to send her flowers? She is pregnant so she has all kinds of hormones going on. Try to send flowers saying you are sorry and want her back. If you really want her back then send flowers for her and something for the baby. On the note put that you want to be with her and want to be there for her and the baby. but if she says she isn't ready to come back tell her you will wait a life time for her. Just be sweet and understanding.Relationship Advice.?
Forget her go get a hot skinny not fat wih a baby chick and make out with her in front of that a hole
You should be contacting her now. Try asking about the baby.
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment