Saturday, August 21, 2010

Please Relationship Advice?

I have only had one bf for 4 years... And am now dating... I'm meeting very ';good'; men, but I don't feel the chemistry..Is this something that can be learned with someone... Or is it just there or not there?? Also my x of 4 yrs is trying to get serious with me again.. Acts like he's changed, want 2 believe it.. But am not 100% convinced? What should I do?Please Relationship Advice?
Honey, I have been thru numerous gfs and believe me you need the chemistry to click. I have a gf that I dated in HS and she is my best friend forever. I have the chemistry with her and we even got married to other people. But now we are single again...and the magic is still there after all these years. You need to look seriously at you x and if you are not swept off your feet at the mere thought of him or the slightest mention of his name (whether someone is talking about your x or just someone else) you should really consider keeping him at arm's length and continuing your search for that special someone.Please Relationship Advice?
Forget the Ex. There is a reason you two broke up in the first place. And men with bad habits or trust issues rarely change. Why go through it again?





Instead figure out what qualities are important to you and find a man that meets as many of those qualities as possible. I don't think you've opened up to anyone new because you hadn't closed the old chapter yet.
X is an X..


So forget it...


Chemistry will match once in a while... so relax... and wait for it to happen
you gotta relax and let things flow.. sometimes the best medicine is relaxation.. let the boys come to you and your only problem will be chosing them.


see wut your ex is willing to do to get you back.. maybe it will work out.. dont let those 4 years go to waste.
if you still have the feeling for him, why not giving him another chance,, and beside all o us deserved a 2nd chance.. godluck!!!
I believe chemistry is a very honest feeling that you have no control over...that is that feeling of that ';love at first sight'; thing...and I also think that generally, if you are feeling it then so is he...Good Chemistry would have to be a good start I reckon.....as for your ex, it sounds like ur on the ball, trust your instincts....look after urself, u r #1!...

No comments:

Post a Comment