Saturday, August 21, 2010

Relationship advice???????

i ask through here cause there's more opinions and stuff so didn't judge


ok well i've been with my boyfriend for a year and eight months and well today he told me that i've turned into a bossy selfish person i never felt like i did never and well on thurs. he told me that he'd go with me to get my uniform for a new job i got but before that he told me that he had hw and i completely ignored that why? i dont know? i wish i knew so yea i go walking to his house after school and i had a horrible day not to mention that my hormones are freaking terrible cause i was bout to get my period and well yea i was telling him about how bad my day was and he said oh well thats not my fault cause you dont stand up for yourself when i told him i did so i got sad and mad cause of the hormone thing and then i was like hurry up cause well i had to be there at 3:30 and hes like if you have to go go and i got mad and went outside but then i regreted it cause i wanted to spend time with him since im not going to be able to anymore since im gonna start working so i stood outside his window and i started screaming telling him to hurry up and he told me that he didnt wanna go so i got really mad and i told him to stop being a little ***** i didnt mean to it slipped out and his mom was outside waiting for his sister to get home and well his sister got home and she told me to go inside and we went inside and his mom asked me what was going on and i said that her son told me that he'd go with me somewhere and in the end he didnt want to anymore and she looked at me like oh well i dont know so i went inside and i started yelling him and telling him that he was going and well bossing him around and i dont know why i acted like that!!! :( and he's like im not going especially after the way you just talked to me and i was like yes you are and i was being a brat and then i started yelling more and then his mom comes to the door and starts saying ';STOP YELLING HE DOESNT WANNA GO WITH YOU CAROL';!!!!!! and i looked at my boyfriend and started crying and hes like see what you caused and i started crying and i told him that i dont know why iacted like that and i was just a big mess right there i was embarrassed mad sad and we recently lost a baby a month ago and im just a mess and i dont know why i acted like that and in the end he decided to go with me but before that he was saying that im almost 18 and taht i cant go to a job thing by myself when that's not the case i just waned him to cause im not going to see him anymore and i wanted to spend time with him and well today he threw that in my face and told me that his mom was gonna tell me that im not his mom to boss him aroud before we left his house but that he distracted her and it turns out that the day after that i got my period so that explains why i acted like that but now i feel really bad cause my boyfriend told me that im selfish and bossy and i feel like i shouldn't be with him anymore cause im messed up but i kinda feel like he made me that way cause he treats me bad and yells at me but i dont know what to do i feel like i shouldn't be with him cause im mean and his mom probably hates the crap out of me as well as his sister so yea should i just leave him alone and break up with him? sorry iknow its along storyRelationship advice???????
you are so right. soooo soooo right. everything you said is just right on. so true, so true.

No comments:

Post a Comment