Monday, August 23, 2010

I need relationship advice?! Guys and Girls please help!!?

So I have been dating this guy for 3 weeks now. He is really nice and treats me well, but he doesn't treat me like his ';girlfriend';. He won't hold my hand in the halls at school. He is even afraid to admit that we are even dating!!! I like him, but I just don't feel like he likes me enough to be in a relationship. please give me advice!!!!!!!!!!I need relationship advice?! Guys and Girls please help!!?
I think that if you and your bf have bn datn for 3 weeks and u arent even holding hands and treating you like his gf then its time the two of you sat down and talkd about it. Tell him how u feel and if he doesnt feel the same way, you may end up breaking up, but you shouldnt be n a relationship where u arent treated like ur datn him.I need relationship advice?! Guys and Girls please help!!?
He thinks holding your hand and other shows of public affection are not cool. He probably won't ever do it but if that is what you want try talking to him about it. See if he would be willing to give up not holding your hand and stuff. If he's not willing to try then you'll have to make a decision to either continue seeing him while being ';rejected'; by him in public or walk away.
well if he doesnt want to admit that u r his gf then find out hiw much he likes u. If not much just be freinds.
you need to talk to him, if he shows know emotion.. let him go and let him know why

No comments:

Post a Comment