Monday, August 23, 2010

Relationship Advice: Depression has affected my relationship?

Help! I have been suffering depression for a few months now. It has taken a toll on the relationship w/ the greatest woman I ahve ever met. We have poost-poned the wedding that was scheduled %26amp; put many doubts about our future.


I have become needy %26amp; annoying questioning her if things will workout or if she wants to be w/ me. This has put alot of distance b/w us %26amp; made it difficult for her to be around me. She is considering moving out %26amp; if we are right for eachother. Things were wonderful beofre my depresion started, I am getting help, but am afraid it may be to late..





Advice on how to get things back to normal %26amp; is my relationship salvagable.





Please, helpRelationship Advice: Depression has affected my relationship?
I definitely understand what kind of situation you're in. I ended a five-year relationship with a great guy, and I know that I never would've left if not for the depression. Please don't let it ruin your good thing. I was only able to truly pull out of the depression with pharmaceutical help (Wellbutrin worked wonders for me), and I would recommend that you try an antidepressant or counseling before you lose her for good. Tell her that you're seeking help but treatment takes some time to really be effective. Ask her to wait at least a month before making any drastic decisions, and then try to repair the relationship when you're in a better state of mind. If you two were going to get married, she should be willing to give it a little more time. Best of luck!Relationship Advice: Depression has affected my relationship?
You should post your question here:





http://relationshipadviceandconfessions.鈥?/a>





You can email your questions to a relationship expert and they will reply with an answer. You can also post relationship confessions. It's cool and they really helped me with a problem I had tonight. I really think they can help. But I think you should definitely talk to her more.
Talking to your doctor, concealer is the way to go. You might also want to try coaching. I offer a free coaching sessions, just drop me a note on my site:


www.thehiddenwell.net
Aww hun, depression sucks, believe me I know go to the your doctor get some medication or get some counseling

No comments:

Post a Comment