Saturday, August 21, 2010

Some relationship advice? So, I like this guy....?

.....but I'm not sure how he feels. Anyone have any ideas? Here's the scoop:


One time, I said something about not liking guys who wear tight women's pants, in front of him, but I wasn't referring to him. So, like a month later, he was like ';These pants are too tight. I look like a woman in these pants.'; He was all obcessed over these pants.


Another time, he asked me if I had gotten a haircut. I said no. He said, ';Oh, well it looks different.';


He has told me some things about him that I don't think he would tell everybody.


One time, he was randomly like, ';You're smart,'; in class. I said no, we're all smart. He said, ';No, I'm not asking you if you are smart, I'm telling you.';


He doesn't say a word to me at school, but talks to me only after school when we ride home together.


He has mentioned other girls that he has gone out with, but never really says anything positive about them.


Well, any ideas? Let me know if I need to add any details! Thanks!Some relationship advice? So, I like this guy....?
spank himSome relationship advice? So, I like this guy....?
This sounds like he is just making idle chat, or he also likes you., But like most young men, is unsure of what to say. If he really likes you, Than I think he would go out of his way to be around you.


The one thing that is for sure is, That he is really impressed with your ';smarts';.
Well, in my opinion... I wouldn't date someone that doesn't have something positive to say about ex's... but... he could just not be grown up enough to know that it's ok to say nice things about ex's. lol





Best thing for you to do is be straight up with him. If you like him, just let him know. Worst case scenario he says he's not into you and at least you will KNOW, right? And, if he IS into you then... *wink* lol





He commented on your hair and your brains... that is a PLUS!





As for the tight pants...he does need to lose those! LOL That's not sexy at all! HAHA





Good luck! I hope it works out!
He likes you. If a guy talks to you very much, they like you. He doesn't have very good social skills, maybe that's because he is nervous around you. But he defiantly likes you. Next step: ask him if he wants to hang out sometime.
I think he likes you, but might be a little shy. Ask him sometime if he likes you. Just be talking about relationships and ask him
It sounds like he's paying specific attention to you (with compliments, etc) which is a good sign. But he also sounds a bit shy. Invite him to do something outside of school and if he jumps at the chance, then it's probably a good sign. Show him you're interested without being too forward and see if he takes the bait. (Example: flirting with him, giving him a compliment too) Also, very important, ask his close friends or ask your friends for second opinions. Overall if he does like you it won't be too long before he makes a move if you show you're open for one!
well it sure seems like he likes you


he probably wants to start a conversation with you but....


he doen't exactly know how to start if off.


GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!
maybe he just wanna b ur friend. but he might like u more than that tho... ask him on ur ride home! i'm sure he'll tell u! but make it sound casual tho!
You're having to ask others? You given us everything you don't like, but you want us to like him . . How long can you deal (with a NICE attitude) with all of the things that bother you. Don't torment yourself. You answered your own question.
he forgot to take his meds that day
I think that he probably feels the same as you but don't know what or how to go about it. You should let him know what you are feeling and if he don't feel the same way then you'll have to get over it. No harm, no foul.
ummm i think he might just be trying to be friends... but once ur friends it usually becomes liking... i think hes innocently flirting with u
yes he likes you he just cant say it in like I REALLY LIKE YOU but those little words and stoff yeh likes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment