Monday, August 23, 2010

I need some advice on my relationship?

My girlfriend and I got into a horrible fight and just had a day full of texting and intense anger. Now we have agreed to try to work things out and move on together, but she won't say I love you to me. I have not aksed her too, I just noticed its not happening. Is this just due to her being so pist, and it will go back to normal or what? Women what do you ya say?I need some advice on my relationship?
Trying to figure out a woman is like trying to round off a number to infinity.I need some advice on my relationship?
Most women say it when they mean it


She may not want to mean it right now, by not saying it it is a protective shield for her heart. I do not know what the fight was about so it wold be hard to answer if it is because of that. Romance her, but what ever you do do not repeat what started the fight to begin with. Give it some time be sure an SHOW her that you love her. remember actions speak louder than words.





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment