Saturday, August 21, 2010

Some relationship advice, please read.?

Hey everyone, so the guy that i have been with for eight months told me that he is getting crowded by me. He says that i am too clingy and that he just feels overwhelmed by me. I love seeing him and we stay together like 4 out of the 7 nights a week. I am in love with him, so I am willing to give him the space and time to himself that he needs.. But It makes me nervous that he doesnt want to be around me as much. Is it something I should be worried about or should i just respect it ?Some relationship advice, please read.?
respect it....show him that u can let go and not be as clingy and things should work out, or they wont it all depends on fate and destiny....just give him the space and if its not ment to be then oh well....me??





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Some relationship advice, please read.?
sometimes boys and girls need time apart it is true we get irritated with our partners so just let him have his space but put a time frame on it tell him this ';ok I will give you 2 weeks to breath or whatever you want to call it if you are not done or ready to get back together then we are done'; and when you say done mean it because we say it but then we are all cryin for them all the time to come back so just do that n if he doesn't come back then you are your gf go out and have an all night girls night.

No comments:

Post a Comment