Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Relationship advice - HELP!?

I'm in a Long Distance Relationship. My gf told me she prefers if I don't go out with my friends at night so we can spend more time together. I suggested that I go out 3 nights and stay in 4 nights.





1) Is it selfish of her to get me to stay in, or selfish of me to not do it?


2) Is my suggestion of the 3-night/4-night thing something considerate, or what anyone would do?Relationship advice - HELP!?
it's selfish for her to try and lock you inside. your suggestion is perfectly fine to me.





i'm currently in a long distance relationship with my girlfriend at another college. we both mutually understand that we'll be meeting tons of new people and having a social life is important. so we just set aside a hour or more 3 nights a week to talk/webcam. we do text quite often though.Relationship advice - HELP!?
Long distance relationships are hard. I think your gf is a little insecure to expect you to not hangout with your friends at all. I think it was a good idea to suggest the 3night/4night thing....It depends on how hard you want to work for the relationship but the suggestion was a good idea try it for a while and see what happens. Its def not a good idea to not go out at all though so keep that in mind if number two doesnt work. good luck
i bet she really just doesnt trust you. spend time together how? on the phone? go out, but be respectful and sensitive.
kill her
that is fair it is selfish of u

No comments:

Post a Comment