Monday, August 23, 2010

Need Relationship Advice!!!!?

i like this guy and i think he likes me too i really want him to ask me out. My other friend likes him too and she shows it more than me. What do i do??? i go to a new schoolNeed Relationship Advice!!!!?
Just because your friend who likes this guy also expresses her feelings more than you do doesn't mean he likes her back. I think a guy is always attracted to the girl who is confident in who she is first, and then that shows in her interaction with other people. If you can show off your confidence when you talk to him, I bet you he'll more attracted to that, than your friend who is simply trying to get his attention for the sake of attention. Be patient, be proud of who you are, and the right people will be attracted to you. Need Relationship Advice!!!!?
Well if i were u oi wuld txt him and ask him who he likes (txt oonly if u dont wanna do ths in peerson) then if he says idk hbu tell him that u were kinda starting to like him but u totally understand if he dont lk u. Watch wa he says ive done this and he asked me out next day. I am doing it currently but this kid lked me alredy sumthing lk tat anyways good luck:)
if u have his number or email give him a call and start talking with him and the nhe's gonna start realizing u like him or email him and sentd him an emai lthat says hey .....(for the name).....waz up ? this is ......(ur name) hey when u get a chance email me back or just call me at ......(ur number)

No comments:

Post a Comment