Monday, August 23, 2010

Hi, some relationship advice pleaseee...?

Hi, I m really confused here.. I need some advice on what I should do.. a few weeks ago I found out my coworker likes me just like I like him (we had some innocent flirting going on since we met) so now that we both know we like each other we decided we'll have ';some fun'; the problem is he has a long term relationship (think more than 5yrs) and all he wants its sex and I agree on that (we haven鈥檛 had sex YET) but know I m afraid I鈥檒l get hurt.. or his gf.. who really has no idea (she lives in another city) or that things change at work, also I been thinking that I really want a boyfriend not a sex partner...should I go ahead have some fun till it last or should I end it before thing get messy??





thanks for the helpHi, some relationship advice pleaseee...?
Hi! Well, first of all, he is involved....how would you feel if you were in the gf's shoes?


Secondly, you work together.........what if there is a problem later on? Like, for example, he tells his co-workers about the affair? Or, if you fall in love with him? Or he gives you an STD? Or, the gf finds out and comes and creates a drama on the job?





If you want to have 'fun', do it away from your job and not with a co-worker. Even if you were to leave this job, you will need their references, remember?





It is good that he was at least honest about what you can expect from him. But, I think he is a loser. You deserve better and so does the gf.





My answer is END IT BEFORE IT GETS MESSY!!!!!Hi, some relationship advice pleaseee...?
the sensible me would tell you to stay away. oviously i don't know the guy, or you; but it seems like he's done this before. also, it seems that you are already emotionally involved. if you're going to do this, you really can't think about it.


and if you do this, then know that's it's because you are being selfish (which everyone s entitled to), so don't say later on how bad you feel about it because yu could have just said no.


on the other hand,if you don't really care about him, then go for it. have fun, but make sure you leave it at that.


and don't tell people at work because they'll tell everyone else, and then you'll feel foolish in the end.
ur question is a really hard one. I feel like i'm in kindergarten again - Should i put my hand in the fire or should i just go comb barbie' hair? hmmm...really hard!!!
Sofia, keep away from the work relationship--it gets real uncomfortable when it ends--hard to work around each other. The guy has a girl?? He has a GIRL?? Why are you being an easy lay for this creep?? Are you warped?? Have you even considered he is doing others also---RED FLAG ALERT--diseases--did you hear me?? DISEASES !! He is saying all the right things to get you--when he does it will be over and you will feel like crap---believe me...Go find a nice normal guy and have a nice healthy relationship of your own--this other guy is disrespectful and has no integrity--or honesty. He doesn't care for his girl. or you...or anyone but himself. Relax, rethink this, tell him you changed your mind--it is your right to do that. Good luck
I think the best way to answer this questiosn, is put yourself in his girlfriends shoes. How would you lke to be the one finding out that your partner of quite a long time is cheating on you?


I understand where your dilema lies, yeah, maybe she wil never find out, but are you willing to take that risk.


Also, you don't just need sex. You can get just as badly hurt in a sex - only ';relationship'; as you can in a normal one.


Take my advice, stay well clear and find yourself a bloke that really wants to be with you, nit just for the sex, but in every way.


All the bestx
Beware of:


1. Work relationships


2. Men who use the term ';some fun';


3. Men who cheat





Any one of these is a warning. Put them all together and you have impending disaster!!! I'll bet that if you tell him you just want to remain friends, he will not have anything else to do with you. If so, you'll know exactly what kind of man he is.
I can tell by reading your letter your way to sensitive to have just a ';fun'; relationship with this guy. Stay just friends, nothing more or you will get hurt. This is a man who is talking about cheating, now you know right there that's bad news! You wouldn't want to be part of that, especially if it were reversed-and you were the gf-how would you feel??? Plus, if things did get messy, you would be walking around work on egg shells, and feeling bad....Don't worry, Romeo will find someone else quick to satisfy his sex urges. In the mean time, I hope you find a decent guy, who will truly make you happy, with no attachment hooked on to him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment