Monday, August 23, 2010

Need relationship advice?

My question is Should I scarface who I am and what I like do to cause I'm in a realitionship, been with b/f for over 2 years were oppisites in some ways he's a homebody I like to go out play pool meet people have a good time, it usually just US and only us when we hang out and its geting boring ..... he dosn't have many friends I would like to go out more socialize with other people but he wont any advice? he's also very depressed and without a jobfor over a year know, I;m tring to be happey but it seems He drains me of all of it with his feelings?Need relationship advice?
relationships are about compromise. You should still be able to go out but maybe not as often if he doesn't like it. Remember, everytime you go out you're doing something he doesn't want to do. Everytime you stay in you're doing somehting you don't want to do.





if he NEVER wants to go out, then yea, it's time to move on. If he's going through a tough time, then you should see him through.





Relationships are a compromise. Are you willing to give up what he has to offer for a couple more nights out?

No comments:

Post a Comment