Monday, August 23, 2010

I need relationship advice?

i got in an argument with my fiance because of my jealousy issues!!! i got mad because we went to the store and i saw a girl he had messed around with and it made me really upset why is it so hard to not be jealous what should i do to make it rightI need relationship advice?
Hmmm... You do not seem to be too confident in yourself and are very wary about your fiance. These emotions will get in your way for the long haul and could be detrimental to your marriage.


First, you must come to realize that he wants you and only you. Just because he sees someone he use to date, does not mean he'd go ';out back'; with her. I have plenty of friends that I use to date and I would never go backwards. Especially if I were to get married to the one I love.


My current girlfriend is thee most trusting one I've ever been with, ever, and it is a relief for her not to be jealous of when I am chilling with other girls. She must be confident enough in herself to understand that I would not cheat on her. She is very forgiving and trusting.


Sure, occasionally she'll get a bit of jelly on her nose (jealousy), but it's only because the attention I'd be giving wasn't directed to her at-the-time.


I'm sure he would not ever go out on you and you just/only have to believe that for yourself. Else, it is going to be a very rocky road ahead. Let it go and be more confident in yourself and everything will fall right into place.


Good luck! (and congratulations)

No comments:

Post a Comment